Boroondara Council wants to find out if there is community support for a ramp to connect the Anniversary Trail with Mont Albert Road in Canterbury.
At the moment, there aren’t many places where you can access the Anniversary Trail between Whitehorse Road and Rubens Grove.
The proposed new ramp that could reduce the distance between access points from one kilometre to 300 metres along this stretch of the trail.
A ramp at this location would also:
- provide a connection between important east-west and north-south bicycle and pedestrian routes
- improve access, safety and security
- provide opportunities for local students to walk or ride to school
- deliver better access for emergency services when required
- meet disability standards.
You can provide feedback to Council on this here: Connecting the Anniversary Trail with Mont Albert Road
Make your submission before Friday 16 December 2022