Boroondara Council is seeking community feedback on the draft Camberwell Junction Structure and Place Plan.
You can register and attend a community workshop on Sat 25 November at 10:30am here.
You can also complete the survey on before the consultation period ends on 11 December.
Boroondara BUG members attended a workshop on 16 November and provided input including:
- Make provision for bicycle parking at all locations, upgrade existing substandard bike parking rails and include in the Transport and Parking Report
- Provide grade separation (Copenhagen lanes) for the proposed bike lanes on Burke Road and Camberwell Road
- Incorporate traffic calming via raised platform crossings for pedestrians and cyclists
- Ensure bike lanes are located away from the car door zone of parked cars.
- Show bike route connections along and between 30km/h bicycle-friendly streets and lanes, the Hawthorn to Box Hill Trail, on-road bike lanes and the Fritsch Holzer park.
- Provide public (and private via planning provisions) e-bike charging to for current and future micro-mobility personal transport options.